Sunday, March 04, 2007

day off

Hmm. I let myself rest quite a bit today... Heehee. Oh well.


Let's see. I stayed up to read and couldn't put down the books til I finished them both. =p So that meant I stayed up til around 2 plus? 0=) Woke up at 12:30pm. Like what the?! I didn't expect to sleep in... Sighs. And my parents didn't wake me up. Wasted how many hours that could have been spent doing other stuff? Oh well. Did a bit of bio grp project and then watched the last episode of some Hongkong serial with my mum. Heehee. We could be directors. The way that we predict the ending... Accurately. Heehee. Decided to not care about biology lab report first and went swimming. It's been awhile since I went swimming. Didn't really swim much but at least I chased myself out of the house and exercised a bit.


After that, had dinner at IMM. Realized that it's the first time this year that I've been to IMM. The last time I was there was like in December?! Oh well. Was a bit apprehensive about going IMM since even that place contained memories. But I guess I'm improving gradually? I just try to enjoy the memories. Hmm. Skip dinner. Fast forward to walking around IMM. Whee! IMM is being renovated big time! Popular's going to be there too. =) Heehee. Anyway, it's turning to be a better hangout place. Nes, go there next time, can? Please... But ya, forsee that I'll be going there quite a bit. =p Went to the Christian store, which was next to Jigsaw Puzzle World! Heehee. Two nice shops side-by-side. Need to go back there with more cash. Mhmm. =) But ya, I want jigsaw puzzles! Saw even more nice ones. And those stained art jigsaw puzzles are expensive... =( $149 for a 500 piece one. I guess I'll stick to the normal ones. Heehee. Might go crazy this year and buy quite a few. Have a few ideas regarding jigsaw puzzles. =p Oh. It's time to start looking out for laptops. =p My dad's telling me to start researching and see what I want, then buy at the end of the year. =p Whee! Can't wait.


Anyway, today's been rather relaxing overall? Mhmm. Time off for myself. I mean, slacking's a form of resting but it's not enough at times? Today was just enjoyable. But as usual, it could have been better. =p Oops? High expectations?

No comments: