Sunday, March 25, 2007

catching up

Hmm. Considered recounting the whole of yesterday but I think I'll just focus on the later part of the day.


Met up with sammi yesterday night at Holland after Games day. Mhmm. Ended up going to Breko's. Haha. I wonder who suggested that place... 0=) Mhmm. Ordered my usual: potato salad. Lol. And a quicksand twister... Yummy.


Food aside... It was really enjoyable catching up with sammi. =) Thanks babe! =) It never fails to surprise me how our friendship has lasted all these years... Yeps. And it was refreshing to have someone who understands me and my heart so well. Yeps. Lol. Talked about quite a few things... Ranted quite a bit. Not the usual topics that I rant about to others. Yeps. Surprise surprise. Yay! New songs in my MP3 player! =) Went high over the songs when sammi first let me hear them. Went Starbucks after that and continued talking til it was time to rush home. Yeps.


Hmm. I'm still amused by that one question sammi asked. First person to ask the question. Is it because the rest already assume they know the answer? Haha. Yes, sammi. I know that answer's rather dumb and senseless but hey, I think you're pretty used to that? =p Haha. You're one of the few who can get away with criticizing me openly. Enjoy that privilege. Lol. And how do you put up with me? Lol. Since I'm too nice and all. Lol... Yes yes, I know I'm too nice. But can't really help it? Don't really know how to not be nice?


Oh. And one more thing I realized when talking to her. I do get irritated at people and all. But I just keep it within me and after awhile, it gets forgotten. Most of the time. Yeps. Haha. Then again, with sammi around, any negative mood of mine can't last for long. She's too amusing. Yeps.


Thanks sammi for yesterday! Let's try to make it twice a month or something, ok? =) Haha. Yeps.

No comments: