Sunday, March 11, 2007

before I go...

Heehee. It's so fun to have a series of blog entry on each camp or trip. I think I'll make it a habit or something? =p The best example was the set of entries on last year's youth camp.


Anyway, I'll be at Pahang from tomorrow til Thursday. Going for an adventure camp organized by the school. Hmm... I got to admit that I'm placing quite a bit of hopes and expectations for the next few days.


Hmm... Even though this trip is optional and I could choose not to go, I guess I enjoy things like this? I mean, since I have the chance, why not go for it? Yeps. But pft. You two abandon me. -sniff- Sighs. Oh well. I'll treat it as training for the next 2 year? In the event that both of you aren't in some of my classes. =(


Whee! I've packed my bag. =) Thing is, it's so bulky... >.< Sighs. I blame it on the slping bag. Mhmm. Looking forward to tomorrow. Maybe I should sleep earlier tonight? Nah... Unlikely. Oh yes, I'll be bringing my handphone along so if you want, go ahead and message me but don't expect a reply til I'm back in Singapore. Bringing my phone more for the camera feature so yeps.

No comments: