Thursday, March 29, 2007

looking forward (in a different way...)

Weird title, yes? But anyway, I realize that nowadays, I rarely look forward to stuff. Rather, I look forward to the end of stuff. Basically, I look forward to seeing the things I dislike doing over and done with. This week has been a classic example. First, there was the Talentsearch competition. I looked forward to it ending. So a weight was lifted off my shoulders yesterday. Then I was looking forward to the end of the school day today. Ya... I don't normally dislike thursday unlike mei but today was one day I just wanted to fast forward.


Mhmm. And while I should look forward to the weekend, I can't. Because of the homework that I'll have to do. Because this endless cycle of not enough sleep will continue. Whee. I really should stop blogging and go sleep. So goodnight. Shall end this entry here even though I want to rant even more...


On second thoughts, since sammi's sending me a file, I shall wait til the file's fully transferred before going off the computer. Bah. Forget it. The transfer was interrupted. Sighs. Goodnight. I don't need sleep, I need rest.

No comments: