Sunday, March 11, 2007

term 1

Term 1 has ended. It really flew by. It's been one difficult journey to make. And sorry, I didn't make it out in one whole piece. In fact, I'm not sure if I'm even in two pieces.


Interesting how everything comes back full circle. Started off the term really low and depressed. Crying every day. Then in the middle of the term, I forced myself to glue myself back and pull myself together. I guess it kind of worked. At least my mood improved slightly. And though situations don't improve, I got by. But right at the end of the term, in the last week, the glue didn't hold anymore. Uhohh. But yes, go figure what happened. Basically, last day of school, we had inter-house games. Those who know about last year should know why I wasn't exactly looking forward to inter-house games and sadly enough, I wasn't proven wrong.


It wasn't just the past that came back to haunt me. The present too. Oh well. But there's only one thing that's mildly comforting. My heart definitely hasn't hardened. And yes, that was the lie in the 3 questions blog entry. That sight still brings tears to my eye. And I've failed you. So many times. I've lost the courage, the initiative and the strength. I'll try to improve next term. It doesn't matter what happens, a promise is a promise.

No comments: