Saturday, March 17, 2007

after Pahang

Hmm... I need a break from doing homework so decided to blog. =p


It's been 2 days since I'm back from Pahang. Various blog entries on the Pahang camp have been popping out. One of the common points is how Pahang was so fun and if only it was longer, never ended, etc...


Do I wish it never ended? Strangely enough, no. Yes, I admit that the camp was fun and I enjoyed it a lot. I don't mind if it was longer but I need to be back in Singapore after awhile. Yeps. There are too many things that I miss and too many things that I need to do in Singapore. Commitments. Responsibilities.


Sighs. Pahang was a break, I guess. Not totally but good enough. The only part that I'm not that happy about is how I became a bit emotional during one night. Yeps. >.< Then again, I'm me. =p How is it possible for me to go through a few days without being emotional? =p


Hmm... I got to get ready for church now. Think I should end off the blog entry now. Especially since I can't really focus since too many things are going through my head. =p Yeps. Will probably blog again tonight.

No comments: